The blog is all about my journey with the South Beach Diet, but it is currently WAY OFF TRACK!
Friday, March 25, 2011
Life is all about the puzzle pieces.
Just finished watching Eat Pray Love. It reminds me of packing up everything I had and driving across country to start a new life. That trip across country by myself was the most freeing experience I have ever had. I remember crying from being amazed at the beauty of the US. I think I would be perfectly content just travelling for months on end. I am so ready to make a journey like that again, and now that my husband has a job, it is so tempting to go on a road trip in May. I do have a vacation coming to me after all. One more thing about the movie. Life is all about the puzzle pieces, and how people that you come into contact with shape your life. I have always known this. I am pretty sure I have written a blog about this at some point in the past. If not, please tell me. I would love to bore you with some of the puzzle pieces that got me to where I am now. Anyway, the movie says something very similar. Everyone and everything that you come into contact with is a clue. I think that is a pretty interesting way to put it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment