Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Guys I swear I am not not blogging on purpose!  I have nothing interesting to say!  I swear.  Here this is what happened today...

I got up and took Jack to work.  I went back home and went back to sleep.  I got up and went to the dentist.  I had my teeth cleaned.  I left.  I went to work.  My fucking boss was there.  I went home. 

Ok...well perhaps not totally boring today.  My boss came in today.  I swear!  Why the hell does he come in on the worst possible day every month.  He comes in on my transition day.  The day that we are about to start doing all of the little things that he comes in to nit pick about, and then pretend like he doesn't see all of the huge things that have been done.  Yeah.  Fucking sucks!  Oh AND he was there before I got there, so he had already written me 2(!!!!) pages of notes.  I mean really 2?  They were very specific to say the least, but it was all little stuff.  I mean little stuff that had I been there before he started walking around my store with a clipboard, he would have never noticed (I like to keep him talking.)  Ugh!  I am hoping for better next month.  When he comes in on these days, it makes me feel like a totally shitty manager that needs to find a different job.  Oh and to make matters worse.  My sales are down and so are the pharmacy's (stupid Dollar General).  You coupon ladies need to come to my store and go overboard!

1 comment: