How many of you have hit a parked car? Yeah, me either!
I was at work the other night, and I went out to grab my coupons out of my car. People were standing around my car just looking at it. I walked out there, and one of the guys who works at Compton's (if you are wondering...yeah my store IS in a shitty neighborhood. I mean the grocery store is called Compton's) asks, "Hey this is your car right?" "Yep." "Someone hit your car!" "Oh no I got hit a long time ago, that is why my bumper hangs a little funny." This other guy who witnessed the accident, "Oh no honey, you need to come around here and look at the side!" OMG ya'll someone hit my parked car! My passenger rear door is dented/bent all to hell! Thankfully the guy was still there. He admitted that he did it and gave me all of his information.
Now if I could get his wife to quit freakin' calling me?! I don't understand why she does not understand to just let the insurance company to take care of it. She is all concerned about my car getting fixed! Ya'll I don't have time to deal with that crap right now! I have inventory next week, and I am totally not thinking about my car that is drivable. I can wait a couple of weeks to get it fixed. I mean I AM totally looking forward to driving a rental car! YAY! OH and the body place is going to fix my bumper too! :)
Back to me having inventory next week....I had my little brother come run the register at my store today and do a few other things for me while Karen and I worked on the stockroom. My little brother is hard worker! He told me that he liked working at my store because he could do more than just stand at the front. Believe me ya'll he did A LOT so much infact that Karen asked when we could have him come back. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment