Sunday, January 16, 2011

Just incase you missed my good deal...

Free? What did I get you asked?


2 12 roll Charmin

1 8 roll bounty

2 Tide 50 oz

3 Dayquil

...4 Nyquil

Dog Ornament

13 Christmas Light sets

1 Angel Decoration

1 Lays Stax

1 TGIF Potato Skin chips

2 4 roll toliet paper

2 Facial Tissue
 
I have just been trying to get my store ready for this Regional Vice President to visit.  Geez.  What a pain in my ass.  I will be so glad when he is gone.  My DM came in the other day (I am sure flipping out about his "appearance" to the RVP), and he gave me a list of things he thought the RVP would look at.  I have all but two things done, so I will be glad when I finish it tomorrow.  He should be in town on Tuesday and Wednesday, so those two days we will be twiddling our thumbs because apparently they think that we don't do anything in our stores at all during the day.  All work should be halted on those days.  At least that is the way that they have always wanted it to be.  I can remember people being criticized for working on a planogram on days that bigwigs were in town.  Such a waste!  Luckily, I don't have any planos to be done, so there will be no temptation.  This week also gave me the excuse to only work days. YAY!  I usually work one night just to "work my night," but this week if someone is coming into town, I want to be there.  The only day I could close would be Thursday.  Uh no!  I am off this weekend, and I sure as hell am not going to close the night before my weekend starts.  I haven't even had a weekend off in like a month.  People's stupid vacations.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment