Monday, January 17, 2011

Guys, I had to go buy some pants today.  Umm for those of you who don't have thighs that rub together let me explain that when your thighs rub together the fabric gets thinner and thinner until it disappears.  Yeah, well that is what has happened to every pair of pants that I own.  Since the fabric disappeared, I had to use safety pins to pin the fabric together.  That is a fantastic fix until the safety pin bends.  That is right!  I was in a store and that is what happened.  Imagine my surprise!  I, all of the sudden, had a safety pin sticking me in the leg.  I know the people in the store were all wondering why I was walking funny and ocassionally grunting out of pain.  I tried to casually grabbed a couple of shirts and slowly walked err shuffled to the dressing room to fix the problem.  Thankfully it didn't happen again. 

I did find 2 pair of pants and a pair of shoes today.  That is definitely the most money I have spent in a while, and it took a lot to convince myself to buy them.  I hate shopping for clothes.  Those dressing room mirrors are not friendly. 

2 comments:

  1. I've been there, girl. And even if you didn't want to spend the extra money, new pants are always fun! At least your husband won't be able to say anything anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get jeans at Walmart or the thrift store. I'm cheap like that. LOL

    ReplyDelete