Ok! I am totally not completely sure where I will be living, BUT when I called my mom about watching Maverick while we go to G she asked me if we had thought about buying the house that we are currently in. My reply was that we had talked about it, but we were sure if it was a possibility. Well apparently it is! ::Happy Dance:: Our plan is now to try to get a loan or better yet find out when I will be able to get a loan, so that we can buy this place and then start fixing it. I would much rather pay on a morgage than ever pay rent again if I can help it. My mother in law has already said that she will help us get a loan if she has too. I am hoping that we will not need her help, but if we do....well I am not going to pass up that offer.
The hall door opening all by itself 2 times on New Year's Day....a sign about the house perhaps? My granny saying, "Keep it in the family." <----The house. Get your mind out of the disgusting gutter. :)
Now I cannot freakin' stop thinking about all of the changes that I can make.....first order of business would be to pull this atrocious wood paneling off of the wall. BLEECH!
I would like to say that yet again it is almost midnight, but I remembered damn it!
No comments:
Post a Comment